Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Lucky Palms


Thursday Lucky Palms comes out and when I first saw this world I didn't care to get it. A friend asked me if I was going to get it and I said no. But I got bored and watched the stream they did about Lucky Palms, after I saw that I was sold on it. For me it was the houses they showed right on the lake. They are small but so beautiful and I want my sims to live in them. I saw them and said I need this world now. 
The other thing that made me feel like I needed this world was the wishing well. I think the wishing well is the coolest thing they have added to the game. I actually want to get the evil child. I believe you can wish for love, power, children, or money. I’ll embed the video at the bottom of this post so you can watch it and see how cool it looks.
Last night I couldn’t sleep so I went to the sims forms and asked a question. That question was “Dose anyone else miss having season. To me that was the best sims2 explanation and its just something I would really like to have in the sims3. If anyone else misses it comment and say what your favorite sim season was.” and I have gotten alot more replies then I thought I would. My favorite one comes from hellojewby who wrote “yesssssss i dooooooooo. to the point that i've reinstalled sims 2/seasons (and playing non-stop!!!!) with all this talk of POSSIBLE seasons for sims 3. and my favorite season is winter because i looove love love snow. then spring because thunderstorms. but i've been playing on all winter settings because its stupid hot summer here and i hate summer!! i miss cold/snow.” 
It just makes me happy to know that I’am not the only one that misses the seasons in the sims2 and that their might be a seasons EP in TS3. If you would like to add to this forum feel free just click the link. http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/554088.page
I only got to play the sims for like an hour and a half today so not much really happen they moved to a new house and they went on a date. Nothing really special like yesterday. So that is were im going to end it today. I should have a more interesting post tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment